Page 29 of 305 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #281
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm addicted to Ragnarok online xD

  2. #282
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, so you've got an IRO gf?

  3. #283
    Inactive Member bassmandee's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2003
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm on to hack//outbreak now and trying out Kingdom Hearts.

  4. #284
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiseman - But then, what if the "Reloaded" version actually does come out here? It would make chipping the PS2, aswell as buying the american version redundant.
    That said [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] ...i am desperate. The only decent rpg's for a PAL PS2 are Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X, nice, but theres more to life* than Square.

    *Life=rpg's btw

  5. #285
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GC ~ So Cal 2

    PS2 ~ Mainly multiplayer Red Faction and Red Faction 2.

    PC ~ Solitaire

  6. #286
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought Starcraft for the 3rd time... I found it more balanced n fun than warcraft3.

  7. #287
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't played either yet. :-\

  8. #288
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Cataferal: (LOL @ life) Even knowing the game may get released, I chipped mine and imported because:

    1. Playing Xenosaga months earlier is worth the money

    2. It's not certain that you will get it; will you wait forever? And can you bear not playing Xenosaga?

    3. The imported game costs about the same, the chipping price is the only plus you pay. I got it chipped for 120 ?, chip included.

    4. The modchip will allow you to play not only Xenosaga but some other games their ghey fgt distributors didn't release in Europe - even knowing we're a larger market with more growth potential - such pitiful prejudiced decisions.

    5. The modchip will also fix a bug in the PS2 related to green video in DVD playback with the RGB signal sony knew from the beginning and never fixed in any version for some unknown, obscure reason nobody else knows, probably related to sony getting more $$ and assfucking us.

    6. It's so fun to make fun of sony like that, I think somedays I'll send sony pics of my chipped console and ask whether they will call the inquisition on me for "chipcraft" or not.

  9. #289
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've played and beaten MGS2. I've been playing that game for a week straight (Now you all know where I've been...eheh...).

  10. #290
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm runnin through Xenosaga again, and my friend let me borrow LOTR2 for the PS2, it's actually pretty challenging on hard mode. Good ol' hack 'n' slash.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •